We offer a 5 year warranty policy on interlocking brick installations done by us start to finish.
What is covered under warranty
- Major shifting of interlock (1/2” or more)
- Sinking of pavers (1/2” or more)
There is a lifetime manufacturers warranty on brick product with Oaks please check Oaks warranty policy found here: https://bramptonbrick.com
What is not covered under warranty
- Cracked or worn away polymeric sand- this is a regular maintenance item
- Minor shifting of pavers- less than ½” (this can occur naturally as the ground freezes and thaws)
- Life an re-lay of existing interlock is not covered by warranty
- Warranties cannot be offered where major excavation has been done prior to brick installation. For example: waterproofing or post holes
- Warranties are void if full payment is not received
If your project requires a repair please email the office at Josh@EliteArmour.ca or call us at 289.677.8008.